Bed & Breakfast Tariff for Glyntwrog House in Betws-y-Coed
Bed & Breakfast Tariff 2016
|January - March
||£72 to £80
|April - October
||£74 to £90
|November - December
||£72 to £80
|Easter, Christmas and New Year
||£75 to £90
- Multiple night discount available see News & Offers for details
- All prices quoted are per room per night, 2 persons sharing, for bed & breakfast
- Single occupancy April - October inc from £59 to £70 per night, November - March inc from £55 to £60 per night.
- 3 person occupancy of Wagtail room April - October inc from £100 to £115 per night, November - March inc from £105 per night.
- Well behaved children from 7 years of age are welcome, sorry but we do not have facilities for babies.
- All rooms are en-suite.
- Glyntwrog Gift Vouchers are available.
- Special Offers and Breaks are often available.
- We apologise but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Glyntwrog is a strictly non-smoking establishment.
- Check in time on day of arrival after 4pm and before 10pm.
- Most major credit cards are accepted. No surcharges are applied to card transactions.
- Check availability and book online
- View our access statement
- Deposit:- A deposit equivalent to one nights stay per room is required at time of booking, which will be taken from the credit/debit card provided. If cancelled more than 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled less than 30 days before date of arrival or in case of no show the deposit payment will be retained.
- We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract between themselves and Glyntwrog House.