Bed & Breakfast Tariff for Glyntwrog House in Betws-y-Coed
Bed & Breakfast Tariff 2018
|January - March
||£75 to £85
|April - October
||£80 to £95
|November - December
||£80 to £90
|Easter, Christmas and New Year
||£85 to £95
- Multiple night discount available see News & Offers for details
- All prices quoted are per room per night, 2 persons sharing, for bed & breakfast
- Single occupancy of double room from £60 to £70 per night.
- 3 person occupancy of Wagtail room from £120 to £130 per night.
- Well behaved children from 7 years of age are welcome, sorry but we do not have facilities for babies.
- All rooms are en-suite.
- Glyntwrog Gift Vouchers are available.
- Special Offers and Breaks are often available.
- We apologise but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Glyntwrog is a strictly non-smoking establishment.
- Check in time on day of arrival after 4pm and before 8pm.
- Most major credit cards are accepted. No surcharges are applied to card transactions.
- Check availability and book online
- View our access statement
- No deposit or prepayment will be taken. However your credit/debit card will be pre-authorised, for validation, equal to the amount of your first nights booking.
Payment in full will become due on the morning of your departure, which may be paid by Cash or card.
In the event of a cancellation less than 30 days before date of arrival or a no show, a cancellation charge equal to the first nights booking will be levied at the time.
- We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract between themselves and Glyntwrog House.