Bed & Breakfast Tariff for Glyntwrog House in Betws-y-Coed
| Bed & Breakfast Tariff 2013
| January – February - March
|April – May - June
||£65 to £72
|July - August
||£68 to £78
|September - October
||£65 to £74
|November - December
||£65 to £70
|Christmas and New Year
- Multiple night discount available see News & Offers for details
- All prices quoted are per room per night, 2 persons sharing, for bed & breakfast
- Single occupancy April - October inc from £50 per night November - March inc from £45 per night.
- 3 person occupancy of Wagtail room April - October inc from £95 to £98 per night, November - March inc from £85 per night.
- Well behaved children from 7 years of age are welcome, sorry but we do not have facilities for babies.
- All rooms are en-suite.
- Glyntwrog Gift Vouchers are available.
- Special Offers and Breaks are often available.
- We apologise but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Glyntwrog is a strictly non-smoking establishment.
- Check in time on day of arrival after 3.30 p.m and before 10.00 p.m.
- Most major credit cards are accepted. No surcharges are applied to card transactions.
- Check availability and book online
- View our access statement
- Deposit:- A non refundable deposit payment equivalent to one nights stay per room is required at time of booking, which will be taken from the credit/debit card provided. In the event of a cancellation or no show the deposit is non refundable, unless the rooms are relet.
- We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract between themselves and Glyntwrog House.
Content is copyright Glyntwrog House Bed & Breakfast, Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia, North Wales, UK.